Monday, September 10, 2012

Excuses, excuses, excuses...


Check one, check two... Hello? is this mic blog on?

Wow, I don't even know where to begin... Where have I been? Why haven't I blogged?

Alien abduction?

Time Travel?

Zombie Apocalypse?

Nope!

It's all MY fault! I have a very bad habit of overwhelming myself with volunteer work such as animal rescue/activism. I also have a VERY hard time saying no, especially when animals are involved. I took on way too many projects, spread myself out way to thin, and became super stressed out... and unfortunately blogging is the last thing on my mind after a long exhausting drama filled day, so my blog and personal life have suffered because of it. 

Excuses, excuses, excuses... I know, I know... :/

I'm back, I'm trying to become more organized, which equals less stress... right? I'm also trying not to over commit myself... pssh... we shall see how that goes, because I've already committed myself to 3 SWAPS THIS MONTH on top of everything else that I have going on...  Ahhhhh, I need help! How do you do it?... How do you organize yourself to stay on track, and how do you say NO? Please someone, help a sister out.

But for now, Here is a cute kitten!
=^.^=


P.S. Don't worry if you are my swap buddy, you WILL receive your package,
I won't flake out on you. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?


    My webpage: voyante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this cake is dope. But I've heard that there are a lot of bodybuilders who have erection dysfunction. Is this true? I know some ways how to cure it. http://www.tadalafilfromindia.net/where-to-ord.../ This site is one of them, just check it.

    ReplyDelete