It's day one of my 7 Days, 7 Zombie Cats Series. Did she just say 7 cats?!?... Yes she did!... SEVEN CATS indeed! And I love every single one of them with all my little heart. :)
Day 1 - Kitty
a.k.a. Princess KiKi
Age: 13 (14 in a few months)
- Getting her way!
- Playing in water bowls, fountains, drinking glasses, bath tubs, or any other source of water she can find.
- Laying on the back of the couch.
- Staring at the wall.
- Sleeping by my head at night.
- Biting your hand without warning.
- Meowing very loud if she wants something.
- Laser lights!
- Fluffy Butt!
- Mr. Balls!
- When another cat gets in her spot.
- Being told what to do!
- Being picked up.
- Dirty litter boxes.
- Just about everything else.
Kitty came into my life in June 1997 when a friend found her and her siblings underneath a house without their momma to care for them. They were about 4 weeks old, and Kitty was the runt. I fell in love with her right away and asked my mom if I could keep her. She said yes, and the rest is history, Kitty has been the love of my life and my best friend for 14 long years with more to come. She is super needy and bitchy, but that makes me love her all the more.
Remember to stop by tomorrow and meet another one of my seven zombie cats! =^.^=