Thursday, April 7, 2011

7 Days, 7 Zombie Cats! Day 4 - Fluffy Butt

It's Day 4 of my 7 Days, 7 Zombie Cats series, and you know what that means right?!... It's time to meet another one of my zombie cats. And today I give you the fluffiest of them all... the top of everyones Turn-Off list... it's time to meet... Fluffy Butt!!!... dum... dum.. dummm...

Day 4 - Fluffy Butt
a.k.a. Fluffy, The Butt, Butt Butt, Fluffers

Age: unknown???
Female

Turn-Ons include:
  • Daddy (Loukas)
  • Cleaning Daddy.
  • PEOPLE!
  • Sleeping in bed ALL DAY!
  • Running into the pantry every time the door is open.
  • Running into the closet every time the door is open.
  • Chasing Kitty, Chicken, and Molly.
  • The laser light.

Turn-Offs include:
  • All 3 cats that were here before her. (Kitty, Molly, & Chicken)
  • Being told what to do.
  • Being on the porch.
  • Being brushed.

Fluffy Butt's Story
Fluffy Butt joined our little family in 2007. She was already an adult, but I had no idea how old she was. She was wondering around outside our neighborhood, begging for food, and more importantly, begging for attention. Again, I had no intention of bringing her in or keeping her, I figured that she HAD to belong to someone because she was super sweet, and plus, I wasn't in the market for another cat... haha... little did I know what the future would bring. But that didn't stop Fluffy Butt, she started following me around and sleeping on our door step every night.

Loukas (my boyfriend) and I, went away for the weekend, and when we returned, Fluffy Butt was gone. Several weeks went by and... no Fluffy Butt. I was very worried about her and blamed myself for not taking her in. Weeks turned into months and still no Fluffy Butt. I was devastated, how could I have let this happen to this poor sweet kitty who was begging me to help her. Just as I had given up all hope, and many months later, there she was! I was out on my porch looking down to the pool, and there was Fluffy Butt, chasing a bug in the bushes. I was shocked and excited. I ran out the door, called her, grabbed her up, and hurried back inside. She looked so confused. I put her into a carrier and off to the Vet we went to make sure she was ok, and she was. That was the day Fluffy Butt moved in and joined the family.

About a year later one of her legs just happened to get photographed when the Vet was x-raying her kidneys because of a urinary infection, and it was discovered that her leg had been broken and healed back crooked. The Vet said that Fluffy Butt most likey broke her leg in the time period that she went missing, and that she probably laid in the woods somewhere until her leg healed itself. Again, I felt horrible for not taking her in when I first saw her. But I'm glad she is safe, happy, healthy, and part of our family now.

It hasn't been easy having her around. She loves people, but she absolutely hates the 3 cats that were here before her, Kitty, Molly, and Chicken. She chases them down every chance she gets. Molly is the only one that will stand up to her. I'm constantly watching to make sure she is no where near them. I put Fluffy Butt on the porch when I'm not home, but it's still a challenge. But it's been about 4 years now, so the other cats are more aware of her and try to keep their distance, and Fluffy Butt sleeps pretty much all day, so it's not as bad as it used to be.

Fluffy Butt








My awesome friend Greta painted this cute card of Fluffy Butt for me.
Check out all of her wonderful art work on the links below!



See ya tomorrow with Zombie Cat number 5!  =^.^=

3 comments:

  1. She sounds like our Buttons. Somehow all our cats and dogs seem very happy to live here, but there are the occasional dust ups!
    Lorelei

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Fluffy Butt never warmed up to the other 3 cats that were there before her...she sounds like a mess....a cute mess! I can only imagine how happy you were when you saw her again. :o)
    Your friends painting are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluffy Butt is so beautiful! I'm so glad she came back, what a bittersweet story.
    Thank you Amber for the shout out and for posting my links, it was a real joy to paint Fluffy Butt. I want to paint all of you your beautiful cats!
    Thank you Michelle for checking out my work, I appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete